Tuesday

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted ...

Hi all.
I know I haven't updated this in a while, but June is an INCREDIBLY hectic month for teachers/invitation designers (go figure).

The good news is that I haven't forgotten about all you fabulous ladies ... the bad news is I will officially be taking a break from posting for the next month as I am off to THAILAND!!! Yahoo!

I will be resuming my posting officially in the middle of August, though I will try to make one or two posts while out-and-about in Asia. No promises, of course ...

Anyways, hope to see y'all back here in August, and until then, happy wedding planning!

-Andra-

5 comments:

Laura said...

*So* jealous. Have an absolutely fabulous trip - hope you might share some photos upon your return!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Andra! I hope you'll post details about your trip, I might be going there next year!

bride of rochester said...

very, very jealous! have a wonderful time!

People St.Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm a Thai-American and I'm so glad I stumbled onto your site. You have a lot of cute ideas and tips on your site. Not to mention you're going to Thailand! I hope you have a lot of fun. Try and stay away from the tourist traps. I think sometimes Thailand has a lot of areas that have become too commercialized.