Sunday

Etsy = Fabulous

Anyone who is a regular reader of this blog knows that I am a rabid fan of Etsy. Ridiculously rabid fan. I scour the pages of its site daily, and never leave dissatisfied. I thought I'd make a quick post about some new wedding-related items I've seen recently:

Paper Cakes and Single Paper Cake Slices by Daisy's & Dots


Omigod, HOW cute are these?!!! And imagine the possibilities for bridal showers!!! Looking good enough to eat, each of these little cuties is actually a favour box that you can put goodies inside. SO cute. A few more:




Couture Cake Toppers by SheaChicDesign's Shop

We've all seen the standard silver-plated & swarovski crystal cake initals. I still love those, of course, but they are starting to show up at more and more weddings nowadays. If you like the look but want something a bit more unique, how about one of these cutie-patooties? Definetely for the bride who's having a fun and casual wedding. Love it!


Unique Placecards by Laura Hooper Calligraphy

Love these little beauties for placecards. What a unique idea! This Etsy store does hand-calligraphed placecards on sanddollars and compasses. What a great idea!



*all images courtesy of Dasy's & Dots, SheaChicDesign's Shop, and Laura Hooper Designs respectively.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

That is such a great idea with the shells. Can you order those in bulk? I'm just getting into helping with small weddings for friends. Beach ones when warmer.

Los Angeles is so expensive. Love your site. Very contemporary styles. :)

Have a great day.

Hedi

Unknown said...

These boxes are GREAT and I LOVE the idea of the shells!
How cute!
Wonderful ideas!

Dynamite Weddings said...

I am loving the shell and compass placecards! How creative! Etsy is so awesome.