Friday

Bling-Bling!

I'm having one of those moments where I wish I could get married all over again ... simply because I found another great vendor who I wish I'd known about on my big day. *sigh* But atleast I can pass the knowledge on to you ladies!

I struggled and struggled to find just the "right" jewlery to wear on my wedding day. I knew what I was looking for, but it seemed that either items were ridiculously over-priced ($120 for FAKE pearl tear-drop earrings? Puh-leeze) or ridiculously outdated.

Fast-forward eight months .... I recently stumbled across a great little on-line company out of Edmonton called Pink Polka, where they hand-make the most gorgeous jewlery items specifically for weddings. The best part? Their prices are super-duper reasonable!

I fell in love with just about everything they have listed. They have some seriously fabulous items for sale, most with a healthy dose of Swarovski crystals sprinkled within (love, love, LOVE Swarovski crystals). Many of their products can be customized in your requested colors, and again ... GREAT prices! They currently sell a variety of earrings, bracelets, neckalces and garters, so make sure you do a thorough perusal of their website. If you're looking for jewlery, you won't be disapointed!
* all photos courtesy of Pink Polka *

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh so pretty! I love reading your blog but sometimes I find it hard too as it makes me wish I am planning my wedding again. Oh well, just have to live vicariously through my friends!

Rebecca C. said...

the weblink isn't working? I wanted to look at them for my own wedding coming up.

Andra said...

Rebecca, the link is definetely not working anymore, and I've done a Google search and nothing is coming up. Unfortunately, I suspect they are no longer in business. Another great female-run company bites the dust. :(