Sunday

Give Your Man A Helping Hand ...

... and direct him to this great website I just came across. Groom 411 is kindof like The Knot, except its (a) for men and (b) not stupid (did I just say that? Oops, I guess I did). Seriously though. This is a humorous, non-threatening, and exceedingly helpful little website for your husband-to-be. Filled with useful sections relating to such things as the bachelor party, budgeting, style, tools and more, every ounce of this site is packed with unique ideas that will even appeal to you. Written with the tone of a dry-witted men's magazine (think "Maxim" or "Men's Health"), your fiance is sure to like it. I only wish I known about it before I hubs & I tied the knot. Might have come in handy ...

I particularily enjoyed the sections "For the Bride", with tips on delivering the help-me-damnit message to your groom (see the manuals for the Short-Attention Span Map and the Middle Manager), and "Tools", with its Thank You Generator, Wedding Bingo (not what you think), and the Average-ator.

This is truly a cool website to take a peek at ... now if you can only get your fiance to do the same ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great link! Just what the average man needs to get involved.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.