Saturday

Baby Fever

I know it's not wedding-related, but I hosted a baby shower this afternoon and all the DIY details turned out so well I thought I'd post a few pics (for inspiration's sake only -- I swear I'm not a publicity whore. Well, maybe just a little. Hmm ... who'd ever thought you'd see the word "whore" in a baby shower post?)

Nametags


Personalized glass charms (can't call them "wine charms" when there's no wine to be seen!)

Magnet favours


The Baby Guessing Game --- pics of shower guests and celebrities as babies, then you have to guess who's who.


The ubiquitous Diaper Cake -- a baby shower must.

Dessert


Next week I'm hosting a bridal shower for my good friend Mandy, so stay tuned for "Showers by Andra -- Part Deux".

I know. I'm not busy enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all gorgeous! I'm in the waiting-to-get-engaged stage and am SO happy I came across your site!

Andra said...

thanks for your kind words, molly!

bride of rochester said...

omg, i need you to host my bridal shower. I'm sure my sister won't mind it if you take over.