Sunday

Why, We'd Be Delighted ...

I'm proud to say that my little blog has been selected by Delightful Blogs to be added to their blog directory (how many times can you use the word "blog" in a sentence?). This is noteworthy news because Delightful Blogs is renowned for being highly selective in whom they list. With the motto "cutting through the blog smog", Delightful Blogs is a directory of more than 1200 stylish blogs that have been hand selected, reviewed and rated. I've been a fan of their site for a while, and am even moreso since recently stumbling upon their sister-site, Delight.com. A shopping-maven's dream, ladies. A shopping-maven's dream.

Since we're on the topic of websites I'm proud to be listed on .... I can't believe I forgot to mention that the lovely folks at People magazine on-line (People Weddings, officially) have listed "I Love Weddings" as one of only seven "Sites that we're loving". What an honour!

Hmm, husband better be careful ... with all these accolades, his wife could become a diva-in-the-making.

Now where's that damned Perrier I ordered?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Andra
Congrats! That is super exciting. Keep it up :)