Friday

I Love Etsy

I do. I really, really do.

For those who don't know what "Etsy" is, think "Ebay for Indie Designers". Its awesome. Everything listed is handcrafted by one talented little company or another, which means SUPER-unique. I spend most of my free time drooling over items listed for sale, dreaming of the day I can somehow incorporate them into my life.

I must admit, part of why I'm always snooping on Etsy is because I plan on launching my own petite store there in the fall. But not yet. Definetely not yet. Too busy, too busy to take on any new clients right now, but dans Septembre ....

(not sure why I'm in such a French mood this afternoon. Je m'excuse)

Some recent, wedding-potential finds that might pique your interest:


Your "Something Blue" by NovemberRoseAtelier

Funky magnet favours by StarryEyedStudios

Sweet-smelling Cupcake Soaps by Epicurious

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the cupcake soap!

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog! Very well done! Thanks for putting my albums in it!

Ryan (littleput)

Helen said...

Congratulations on your noteworthy news and I'm loving the Etsy too. There are few and far between places to get truly original design and it's so refreshing to come across such lovingly handcrafted beauties. Thanks for picking such a fab selection!
hx

Anonymous said...

Fellow Calgarian here! I LOVE Etsy...I had my wedding jewelery custom made from a wonderful lady there....just waiting for them to arrive in the mail any day now!!

Anonymous said...

Im getting married this saturday, june 16th, and im not having bridesmaids. I am having brides-men. Not only is it cheaper but the men do not complain like the females do. I strongly recommend the idea of brides-men. Ill post pics after the wedding!

Andra said...

potsqualie98 .... you're talking to the converted! :) Or, at least, partially-converted. I had the typical bridesmaids, but also had a "bridesman" in the form of my bestest guy friend. And hubs had a "groomswoman" in the form of his sister standing on HIS side. I think switching it up is so unexpected and fresh that its GOT to be a great idea! :)