Sunday

Some Kind Accolades

Awwwww .... the fabulous Molly over at The Winning Pitch has recently highlighted my little bloggie as one of her favorite wedding blogs -- plus she had some kind words to boot! Thanks so much Molly, and congrats on your recent engagement. Hopefully we'll see your face around here more often!

And while we're on the topic (might as well keep patting myself on the back), I Love Weddings has also found a place on WeddingsinaBox 's extensive "Best Wedding Blogs" list. This list is the preemptive resource for all things wedding, so its nice to have a little mention!

My goodness, I think I'm actually blushing.

Or maybe its just that extra glass of red wine I had.

*image courtesy of The Winning Pitch*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I love your site and have been lurking for a long time. Now that I'm actually engaged I feel like I can participate. :)