Saturday

My Very Own Mini-Me

Some of you might remember a post I did waaayy back about fabulous custom cake toppers by Nicole W Clark. Well, I told you then, and I'll still say now ... these things are adorable. So adorable in fact, that I finally have my own! (and yes, I realize I'm already married and done with the cake-topper-crowd. However, these little guys sure do look cute sitting in my bedroom beside my wedding photo!).

I am ridiculously impressed with the amount of detail that Nicole puts into her creations. Along with the dress and hair style I wore, she included the earrings and bracelet my mother gave me, as well as the fab flower I wore in my hair. Husband's flower for his lapel has also been painstakingly recreated.

Anyways, just gotta say ... love it, love it, love it! Here's a few pics from our wedding day:

... and here's our mini-me's!
The mini-me's are approximately 6 inches tall, and are made of durable 100% non-toxic polymer clay so they're safe to be on your cake.

Again, I LOVE our mini-me's. I cannot say enough about them (obviously). Nicole was incredible to work with, and has joyfully created a keepsake that my children & grandchildren will be able to see.

For more information on your own amazing custom cake topper, check out Nicole's website at http://www.nicolewong.com/ .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you look stunning!!

Serendipity Crafts said...

We were also already married by the time we found Nicole and her adorable cake toppers. Still, I couldn't resist and so I ordered up a pair.

Mini Hugh and Mini Me are now happy and safe in our china cabinet. I am Nicole's biggest fan!