Tuesday

Invitingly Different ....

How's this for a unique idea ....

Leslie Hamer at Unless Someone Like You (a fabulous Etsy store) has taken invitation design to a whole new level by offering 11 x 17 posters that you mail out to your guests in tubes. How crazy is that?! Crazy like a fox, I'd say.

(wait. I don't think that last line works. Are foxes crazy? I doubt National Geographic would back me on this one.)

I can't get over how cool an idea this is. Definetely something to make your wedding invites stand out. The best part is that Leslie customizes all her work - she can do drawings from a photograph of you and your sweetie or any other type of image that's important to you.

Unless Someone Like You will provide digital copies for you to take to your printer. Make sure you check out the on-line store!

*all images courtesy of Unless Someone Like You*


No comments: