Sunday

The Magic of Samantha Sultana

Here's another Etsy designer that I am lurvin' right now --- Samantha Sultana.

Samantha makes absolutely delicious accessories, from hair pieces to garters to gloves to jewelry and beyond. Her items are gorgeous, delicate, utterly feminine and incredibly unique -- all key elements to a brilliant wedding day. Samantha operates two design labels ("Illicit" and "Dollface" -- dontcha just LOVE the names?), and is a favorite of numerous celebrities, most-notably little Miss Fergie-Ferg (and if you need to ask who she is, then my dear, please feel free to crawl out from under the rock you've been living under).

As someone who herself wore a flowered-feathered-crystaled headpiece on her wedding day (not Samantha's, alas! But if I had known about her at the time ....) I can assure you that wearing something a little less-typical then the traditional veil really makes your day different from other weddings (in a GOOD way!). I continue to receive compliments on my choice of head"gear" for my day, and recently had a close friend borrow my baby for her own wedding. Memorable? You bet!

Make sure you check out her Etsy sight. Samantha Sultana ships worldwide from Australia, her prices are amazing, and she just seems like a fabulous, hip woman (everything I try my damndest to be!), so hell --- why not? :)




*all images courtesy of SamanthaSultana Etsy store*

2 comments:

petapledger said...

I am a big fan! I wear something of Samantha's in my hair every day!!!

Thank you for posting this.

Unknown said...

I love it! I was looking for some pieces exactly like this for my wedding. Thank you so much for posting this!!!