Saturday

A Wedding Idea to Flip Over

So crazy it might just be fabulous ...

If you're like most brides, after your wedding you'll have a photo album full of pictures, a dvd full of video, and a head full of memories. These are always lovely, imperative, and traditional. But what if you're looking for a unique addition to that box of post-wedding keepsakes?

Enter FlipClips, an on-line company that will take any 30-second video and turn it into a sassy little flipbook memento (click here to check out a short video). Starting at only $8.99, FlipClip books are absolutely adorable with their retro-chic appeal and distinct personality. You simply have to upload the clip to their website, select an appropriate booksize, and design the cover. Thats it! FlipClips ships all over the world, and has been exceedingly well-received by press and clients alike.

I love the idea of having my very own flipbook. I used to make my own crappy stick-figure ones on the corners of books I was supposed to be using for "scholastic purposes" way back when, and now I can have one thats actually starring me! I can't stop thinking about the possibilities: bridesmaid gifts, shower favours, gifts-for-the-parents ... Let your inner-child run wild!
*allimages courtesy of FlipClips*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?

andrea said...

I love flipbooks and used to make my own with stick figures too...ha ha. I'm so glad I found your blog!