Saturday

Gorgeous Albums & More

There is a special place in my heart for Scrapping Albums, a company based out of British Columbia. This wonderful company creates (yes, creates) gorgeous custom albums in a variety of shapes & sizes to be used for guestbooks, favours, CD/DVD holders, and more. Why do I love them so much? Because I have first-hand experience in working with them -- they did the photo guestbook album for my own wedding! (first two pics are my actual album).

Scrapping Albums is owned and operated by an incredibly sweet & helpful woman named Joanne. My contact with her was only ever through email, yet her regular feedback & attentivness to detail made it seem as though she was sitting next to me throughout the entire design process.

Need I say these albums are fabulous? Only the highest-quality of acid-free & archival paper is used, so you can rest assured your wedding memories will be kept safe for years to come. There is a rainbow of colors to choose from, a variety of fonts & graphics, and a very fine attention to detail. As someone who works daily with custom papercrafts, I know how much hand-detailing these albums take, which makes them all the more special.

What can you use them for? Try your: guestbook album (either the traditional signature, or the more contemporary photo); favours; parents' albums; or even to provide a beautiful covering package for your wedding CD/DVD. There are many more ideas on their website, so make sure to have a peek!

Prices begin at $10 for CD/DVD albums, $15 for favour albums, $20 for gift albums, $30 for guestbook albums, and $65 for photo guestbook albums. All prices listed in Cdn.

*Final 4 photos courtesy of Scrapping Albums*

No comments: