Sunday

Welcome Back, Andra!

Very tongue-in-cheek, I know, but holy mama! Have I been away from this blog for a while! Though no excuse is good enough for you, dear reader, all I can say is that a combination of extreme busy-ness (I'm having a brain fart and cannot for the life of me remember how to spell that word) and two rounds of illness are what have impeded my progress here.

But fear not! I am back, recovered, revived, and refreshed, and have oodles of new ideas to post. As well, I will also be starting a new series, with articles relating to all those questions brides have about invitations, etiquette, timing of events, etc. etc. As someone who is heavily-involved in the wedding industry, I have found that I tend to get asked advice about numerous other "wedding" questions, not necessarily related to invitations (my business). The thing is, these questions are often very similar in scope, which got me thinking "Hey! Maybe I can help even MORE brides by talking about this on my blog!". And so the inkling of an idea was formed ....

Anyways, this new series should be having its debut in a matter of days, so stay tuned! If you should happen to have any dire & pressing questions that you would like to see answered in the series, please feel free to contact me at info@epiphany-designs.com, and I will do my best to see that its answered!

In the meantime ... I've found these super-cute, personalized platters by Serendipity Crafts (based out of Quebec) that would be great in lieu of a guestbook. With prices ranging from $40 - $105 they are definetely affordable. And again, can you say "super-cute?! Make sure you take a look on their website ... they have a ton of adorable platters for absolutely any occasion you could imagine. They also love custom orders, and will even provide you with a free digital sample of your design prior to painting. Their blog is continually updated (wish I could say the same for this one ...) with images of current orders they have done for clients, so happy browsing! I'm certain you'll find something you like!

*all photos courtesy of Serendipity Crafts*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely review of our products Andra!

We also heart your products, your site, this blog and your design style! Well done :)