Saturday

New Blog --- Divapreneurs

Whoops! Forgot to add a little tidbit in my post this morning.

At the risk of cramming yet another project of mine down your throat, I've recently begun a new blog called Divapreneurs, which goes hand-in-hand with my group on Facebook by the same name. My goal for this new blog is to hopefully bring together and help inspire/motivate all you young female entrepreneurs and entreprenurial-wannabes with your own business plans. Though its still very-much in its infancy right now (two posts! Wow!), my idea is to write and link articles that are relevant for future-and-current female business owners.

Please feel free to check it out (and bookmark it if you will) and let me know what you think! The address is http://www.divapreneurs.blogspot.com .

No comments: