Friday

BIG Contest Announcement!!!

... and when I say big, I mean BIG. (*totally random thought* -- isn't "BIG" an odd-looking word? I mean, really weird looking. Big. BIG. Short and ugly to look at. Kinda reminds me of a few ex-boyfriends, HEYO!! Anyways ....)

I got an email a few (well, more then a few ... apologies, Karen) days ago from the fantabulous Karen Gordon over at Karenscape Photographers. Why do I say fantabulous? Because this lovely lady is offering up a FANTABULOUS opportunity for you to get your wedding photography done for free. Thats right, FREE. And you get not one, not two, but three chances to win! Sounds exciting? Read on ...
Karenscape Photographers is giving away a free complete wedding photography package every four months in 2008 (thats three different opportunities to win, ladies). The wedding will personally be shot by Karen, bringing the total value to $9700 per wedding.

"Well Andra," you say, "this truly does sound fantabulous. But whats the catch?"

No catch, oh readers of I Love Weddings. None. Anyone, located anywhere in the world (Canadian girls, can I get a whoop-whoop!) may enter this contest. If you are not in the New York City area you will have to pay for the (reasonable) travel expenses. Thats all. So start entering!!

"But Andra," you say, "you haven't yet told us how to enter! Is it a random draw? What do I have to do?Please, I'm begging of you, tell us!"

This is NOT a random draw. Karenscape is searching for the most romantic, serendipitous, poignant, funny, and inspiring stories of how you found the one (and lets hope you're talking about your dearly-betrothed). To enter, you must create a 3-minute-or-less video relaying your story; upload it to YouTube.com and send them an email. Be as creative as you'd like! For full contest entry details, please visit http://www.karenscape.com/ and click on the "Win a Free Wedding" link.

Have fun, ladies! And if any of you wind up entering this contest, I would love to see your You Tube uploads!

*image courtest of Karenscape Photographers*

No comments: