Wednesday

LOVE it!!!

Ladies, if you've been looking for the perfect bridesmaid gift (or hell, a little-pick-me-up for yourself), look no further the Dogeared Jewels & Gifts. I am so ecstatic for this company now that I've been turned onto it (by a regular-reader-who-shall-remain-nameless-bc-she-purchased-from-Dogeared-for-her-own-bridesmaids-and-the-wedding-hasn't-happened-yet-and-she-would-probably-kill-me-if-I-gave-away-her-name-but-she-knows-who-she-is) -- I canNOT wait to inform Husband about this site.

Apparently I've been living under a rock because this company has been making waves in the celebrity and magazine world with its itty-bitty gorgeous charms. A hip little company based out of California, (but able to ship all over the world) Dogeared designs a slew of fab teeny jewels and trinkets that adorn delicate chains. I LOVE how they each come on an adorable card with words of motivation, love, friendship and more printed on them. Its super-easy to find gifts that will fit your bridemaids' personal style, their personality, AND your budget.

Below are a few of my favs (**ahem**cough cough** Husband take note **cough cough). Inspire yourself and check out their entire selection at http://www.dogeared.com/:





Aren't they truly fabulous? LOVE them all.

*all images courtesy of Dogeared Jewels & Gifts*

5 comments:

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

I LOVE THEM TOO!!!!
I want to buy them all!!

Anonymous said...

They are fabulous! My girlfriend gave them to all of her bridesmaids. I got two and I love them.

AshleyHami said...

Te he...great post! ;)

jessica lynn said...

omg what a GREAT find!!!! thank you SO much...i had no idea what to get my BMs and now they are crossed off my list!

Anonymous said...

Your blogspot is amazing! Thank you for your support.

Sending good karma and good energy your way!

-Dogeared Jewels and Gifts

www.dogeared.com/blog