Wednesday

Fab Resource List

How appropriate that my first post of 2008 should be a fantastic list of resources for your upcoming wedding?

I just received a note from Amy about this fabulous resource posted at the Bootstrapper blog: "The Bride-to-be's Toolbox: 100 Online Tools and Resources to Affordably Have the Wedding of Your Dream". Essentially, this is a huge, ginormous (is that a word?) list of cost-effective strategies for your wedding.

I am in awe. All I keep thinking is that gathering all this information must have taken forever! Absolutely any question you could think of will be answered by this list, as well as giving you tips and tricks to try for your own Big Day. Each link has a short writeup beside it so you know if its something you would be interested in reading or not. Just a sample of some of the clicks:





Seriously, bookmark the page, sit back, and start absorbing the information.

BTW, happy New Year ladies! I hope its a good one for you.

No comments: