Tuesday

Cute As A Button

Oh. My. God. You will not (I repeat, will not) be able to find cuter, more original caketoppers than these! One of my blog readers tipped me off on this AMAZING company, Nicole W Clark, and I am so happy that she did! Having spent the last hour perusing the website and envisioning myself & hubby as polymer clay mini-people, its safe to say that there are a lot of you out there who are going to find Nicole W Clark's work as amazing as I do.

Each of these fabulous little items is custom-made to you & your fiance's image based off of photographs and discussions. Your hair, your outfits, skin tone, flowers, pets (yes, pets!), and any other sort of items can be added to truly make YOUR cake-topper "one of a kind". Nicole's creativity absolutely astounded me as I was looking through her gallery ... she does an incredible, detailed job (and you know how big I am on details!)

The best part? You don't have one of those cheesy old-school cake toppers that gets tossed in a box after the wedding, never to be seen again. These cutie-patooties (I can't believe I just used that word) will not deteriorate, and as such, can be left out on display for all your houseguests, children, and grandchildren to see.

Nicole W Clark's company is based out of Ontario, but makes these cake toppers for clients all over the world (so getting it to Calgary should be no problem!).

*introductory price of $120 US*

all photos courtesy of Nicole W Clark's website

1 comment:

gail said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!! haha hilarious kinda too