Sunday

Thank You

A very big "thank you" to all the brides who stopped by our booth today at the Calgary Wedding Fair ... what a fabulous group of ladies you are! You all helped make our debut in the event a smashing success, and we'll only keep coming back for more!

I also spent a fair bit of time speaking with other vendors at the tradeshow, and have some great fresh ideas for things to post on this blog. However, I definetely need some "diva-time" (re: a hot bubble bath, and maybe a glass or two of pinot noir ... ), so please give me a day or two to get more ideas up!

'Til then, here's a pic of myself & our booth, about 10 minutes before the doors opened this morning.

*sigh* wasn't it a fun day? I wish I could do it all over again!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad the show went so well. Iwas just looking around your new website and I love it!!! I wish you had been around when I did my wedding a couple of years ago ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Just checked out your website and it looks AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!

JMaddy (From WB)