Friday

Stop & Smell The Roses

One of my new favorite vendors is Stems Floral, located in south-west Calgary. For those of you who didn't see it, their display of flowers at the WeddingFair was absolutely stunning! Very cutting-edge and amazingly exquisite, with a healthy dose of bold & classic palettes ... I'm not what you would call a huge flower-fan (my only request from my wedding flowers was that they "generally match"), but I actually doubled-back so I could have a second look at everything showcased. Gorgeous!
A couture floral design gallery, Stems shows a keen eye for detail & design, and is most-definetely a fabulous company to explore!

Hmm ... Valentine's Day is coming up ... perhaps I'll drop a few well-aimed hints towards the
husband ...

*photos courtesy of Stems Floral website*

No comments: